Strength & flexibility.
Strong, energetic and challenging, Broga combines the best core-strengthening, muscle-toning, cardio-working, stress-reducing yoga postures with functional fitness exercises for an amazing workout.
A yoga class men can get on with.
Top 10 reasons to try yoga:
1) Stress relief - Yoga reduces the physical effects of stress by lowering the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol.
2) Pain relief - Studies have shown that regular Yoga practice reduces chronic pain.
3) Better breathing - Yoga improves lung function and triggers the body’s relaxation response.
5) Increased strength and balance
6) Weight management - Yoga encourages healthy eating and improves self esteem.
7) Improved circulation - Yoga helps more efficient oxygenation of your body’s cells.
8) Cardiovascular conditioning - Yoga improves oxygen uptake during exercise.
9) Better posture - Helping to relieve back, neck, joint and muscle problems.
10) Focus on the present - Yoga helps us to become more aware of our bodies and to help create mind-body health.
Is Yoga for me?
While yoga should not be the only form of exercise you practice, it is a perfect way to compliment your fitness regime. The gains in flexibility, core strength, breathing and balance will become apparent after just a few weeks of regular practice and will enhance the rest of your training. The non competitive nature of yoga means you can take part in any class and still move at your own pace. Think of your whole training as a house, and yoga as a very strong foundation to build that house upon!