Introduce a Friend and Enjoy a
£10* M&S Voucher
Soho REWARD scheme
Recommend us to a friend and if they join† we’ll give you £10 worth of M&S vouchers as a thank you. It’s real simple, after they join we’ll send you your M&S e-voucher which you can use instore or online.
*Must join on an annual or direct debit membership. A full Soho start up fee must be paid when joining. Excludes Lewisham, Farringdon & Tower Hill clubs.
Soho Reward Scheme
Terms & conditions:
- The REWARD scheme is only open to those who have paid their “Soho Start Up fee” in full when joining any Soho Gyms. Full standard Start Up fee rate, currently £19.95.
- The member you refer must join on a direct debit or annual membership.
- You will receive your M&S e-voucher within 21 days of their joining date.
- To refer a new member, you must complete this form in full and then sign.
- Open to current Soho Gyms members only. 2 people cannot join simultaneously and claim a Soho Reward.
- The referred member will be offered a FREE day pass (without you) or use of the Guest Pass (accompanied by you) to try our gyms by appointment.
- Soho Gyms reserve the right to amend or withdraw the “Soho REWARD scheme” amount without notice.
- Your M&S e-voucher can be used to buy most things at M&S online and instore. There are a few exceptions and these can be found on marksandspencer.com or on the previous page.
- We reserve the right to refuse to send your M&S e-voucher if you have outstanding balances on your membership, have breached “gym rules” or have your membership terminated.
- All queries will be dealt with through the Club Manager.
M&S Gift Card
Terms & conditions:
- Gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores (including Outlets in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands, excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, or M& S Energy.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 or €10 and have a maximum value of £500 or €700.
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction. After 24 months from the last transaction, any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained in store or by calling 0845 604 5604 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for Eire (mobile rates may vary).
- If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.