Top-up your account and go cashless at the gyms.
- Use your account to pay for all purchases at the gyms.
- Simply ADD credit to your ACCOUNT and use your membership card to pay for your purchases each time you use the gym.
- Our NEW secure online top-up is now available at sohogyms.com.
Secure, convenient and easy to use.
So Simple, So Safe, So Top-up?
Simply download the form here, complete and hand it back to a members of the Soho team. Or drop us an email to enquire further.
Soho Top-up Terms & Conditions
Using your Soho Top-Up account
- Your Soho Top-Up account can only be used by the member who owns the account i.e. personal use only.
- Your Soho Top-Up account can be used on any purchase at Soho Gyms such as cafe sales, retail items, membership charges and Personal Training.
- Your Soho Top-Up account can only be used at Soho Gyms.
- It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card.
- Your Soho Top-Up account must either match or exceed the value to be purchased, any additional balance must be paid by cash, debit card or credit card at the time of purchase.
- Before you can use our Soho Top-Up account you must sign these terms & conditions, confirm your personal details, update/add your photo to our systems (web cam shot taken at
reception) and credit your account with funds.
- Minimum £5.00 amount for any credit being added to a Soho Top-Up account.
- Your balance can be checked at any time online or in any Soho Gyms Club. An email address is required to enable your online account access.
- We will keep a record of all credits and transactions to ensure that this balance is correct at all times.
- We can provide statements of itemised transactions from your Soho Top-Up account upon request. Itemised statements are always available at your online account.
- You should keep your receipts and check your online statement to ensure that your account balance is correct.
- All queries will be dealt with through the Club Manager.
- Your Soho Top-Up account does not have an expiry date.
Cancellation and Redemption
- You have the right to cancel your Soho Top-Up account at any time.
- You are also entitled to redeem at any time any unused stored value on your Soho Top-Up account provided there is no arrears on your membership account.
- Any ‘reward’ cash that has been earned through our membership referral scheme has no transferable cash value, ie the ‘reward’ can only be used with the Soho Top-Up account. The ‘reward’ credit can be used as payment for cafe sales, retail, membership charges, etc immediately after your account is credited.
- If you wish to cancel your Soho Top-Up account and/or obtain redemption of any credit outstanding, you must contact your Home Club. Cancellation is required in writing.
- Any redemption payment amount will be paid to you by BACS (Bankers Automated Clearing System) within 21 days of your written request.
- To enable us to comply with our legal obligations, we may need to carry out checks to verify your identity before processing a redemption request. We reserve the right to refuse to process any redemption request if you fail to assist with that verification process.