Soho Camden Will Soon Become a PureGym
On 22ndJune 2018 we announced that Soho Gyms has been acquired by PureGym Ltd.
PureGym are very excited about bringing their high quality, low cost model to your gym in Camden.
We’re now able to confirm on 16th November, we’ll begin transforming Soho Camden into a PureGym! As part of PureGym you’ll join more than 1 million members who enjoy high quality facilities and no contract gym memberships across the UK.
There are lots of exciting changes coming to the gym when it reopens in early February, including:
- Improved free weights area – maximise your strength training with new free weights kit, including Smith machine, lifting racks, and plate loaded leg press, shoulder press and bench press.
- New functional area – find new ways to work out in the improved functional area, complete with new rig, prowler track, slam balls, battleropes and Ski ERG machines.
- New functional classes – challenge your limits with Sweat and Strength functional classes.
- Better cardio zone – as well as new climbmills, we’ll be increasing the number of treadmills and elliptical trainers.
- Improved layout – as well as improvements to the functional zone and free weights, we’ll be adding new stretch areas and increasing the size of the gym floor.
- 50+ free classes a week – smash your goals with our great instructor-led group exercise classes, including Cycle, Pump, Circuits and Bootcamp.
- New bikes in the studio – have the best indoor cycling experience with brand new bikes in the studio.
- 24/7 opening – train whenever it suits you – we’ll be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New changing rooms & showers – stay sharp with upgraded showers and changing rooms.
- New look and feel – the whole gym will be redecorated and revamped with an exciting new look and feel.
- Optional access to 200+ PureGyms across the UK – as a PureGym member you can add access to other gyms from just £2 a month.
For new members:
You can still sign-up to Soho Camden as normal, but please be advised that your membership will automatically be transferred over to PureGym in mid-November. More details on this will be given following sign-up, or for more information, please get in touch with the PureGym Member Services team via Facebook Messenger, email or by phone on 0113 218 2667.
For existing members:
You should have received full details of your new membership price and details of the conversion via email and we look forward to welcoming you to PureGym Camden from early February.
We’ll take care of everything - your membership will automatically be transferred over to PureGym and no action is needed by yourself but a few key dates and important information is below:
- Your gym will close for refurbishment on 16th November and reopen in early February. Your membership will be frozen while the gym is closed and you won’t pay a membership fee during this time.
- Don’t worry though, while we’re transforming your gym you’ll be able to use any of the 200+ other PureGyms across the UK for FREE. Once your gym becomes a PureGym, you can continue using other PureGyms from just £2 a month.
- Before using PureGym, you’ll need to complete a health declaration. We will send you details of this along with your PIN to access PureGym via email mid-November.
- During the refurbishment, we’ll be in touch to let you know exact reopening dates and how your new gym is shaping up.
- Classes will be ready to book shortly before gym reopening via the PureGym app.
If you have questions, please take a look at the FAQs here.