Soho Lewisham Will Soon Become a PureGym
On 22ndJune 2018 we announced that Soho Gyms has been acquired by PureGym Ltd.
PureGym are very excited about bringing their high quality, low cost model to your gym in Lewisham.
We’re now able to confirm on 20th September, we’ll begin transforming Soho Lewisham into a PureGym! As part of PureGym you’ll join more than 1 million members who enjoy high quality facilities and no contract gym memberships across the UK.
There are lots of exciting changes coming to the gym when it reopens on 24th September, including:
- Enhanced functional zone– we’ll be improving the layout of the functional zone and adding loads of exciting new kit, including a new rig, slam balls, kettlebells and sandbags
- New functional classes– challenge your limits with Sweat and Strength functional classes
- New bikes in the Cycle studio– have the best Cycle class experience with shiny new bikes
- On-demand digital classes in the studios– you’ll never miss a class again with 100s of digital classes available on-demand in both the Cycle and main studios
- Additional plate-loaded equipment in free-weights– with a brand-new chest press and shoulder press
- Improved layout– as well as improvements to the functional zone, we’ll be adding a bigger stretch area and improving the kit layout across the gym
- Optional access to 45+ other gyms in London– as a PureGym member you can add access to other gyms in London from just £2 a month
For new members:
We’d love to welcome you to PureGym London Lewisham when it opens on 24th September. To register your interest, please visit https://www.puregym.com/gyms/london-lewisham/ and you’ll be the first to know when memberships go on sale.
For existing members:
You should have received full details of your new membership price and details of the conversion via email and we look forward to welcoming you to PureGym Lewisham from 24th September.
We’ll take care of everything - your membership will automatically be transferred over to PureGym and no action is needed by yourself but a few key dates and important information is below:
- Your gym will close for refurbishment on 20th September at 10.00pm and reopen on 24th September at 9.00am.
- Don’t worry though, while we’re transforming your gym you’ll be able to use any of the 45+ other PureGyms in London for FREE.
- Before using PureGym, you’ll need to complete a health declaration. We will send you details of this along with your PIN to access PureGym via email mid-September.
- Classes will be ready to book from mid-September via the PureGym App or Website
If you have questions, please take a look at the FAQs here.