Soho Tower Hill Will Soon Become a PureGym
On 22ndJune 2018 we announced that Soho Gyms has been acquired by PureGym Ltd.
PureGym are very excited about bringing their high quality, low cost model to your gym in Tower Hill.
We’re now able to confirm on 23rd October, we’ll begin transforming Soho Tower Hill into a PureGym! As part of PureGym you’ll join more than 1 million members who enjoy high quality facilities and no contract gym memberships across the UK.
There are lots of exciting changes coming to the gym when it reopens on 1st November, including:
- Enhanced functional zone – we’ll be improving the layout of the functional zone and adding loads of exciting new kit, including a new rig, slam balls, kettlebells and sandbags.
- New functional classes – challenge your limits with Sweat and Strength functional classes.
- Improved free weights area – we’ll be centralising all weights kit in a single area, so you get the best possible strength training experience
- Exciting new kit – find different ways to train with new cable machines and climbmills
- 50+ free classes a week – smash your goals with our great instructor-led group exercise classes, including Cycle, Pump, Circuits and Bootcamp
- Improved layout – as well as improvements to the functional zone and free weights, we’ll be adding new stretch areas and increasing the size of the gym floor
- Improved bikes in the cycle studio– Have the best indoor cycling experience with refurbed bikes in the cycle studio
- Optional access to 200+ PureGyms across the UK– as a PureGym member you can add access to other gyms from just £2 a month.
For new members:
You can still sign-up to Soho Tower Hill as normal, but please be advised that your membership will automatically be transferred over to PureGym in mid-October. More details on this will be given following sign-up, or for more information, please get in touch with the PureGym Member Services team via Facebook Messenger, email or by phone on 0113 218 2667.
For existing members:
You should have received full details of your new membership price and details of the conversion via email and we look forward to welcoming you to PureGym Tower Hill from 1stNovember.
We’ll take care of everything - your membership will automatically be transferred over to PureGym and no action is needed by yourself but a few key dates and important information is below:
- Your gym will close for refurbishment on 23rdOctober and reopen on 1st Your membership will be frozen while the gym is closed and you won’t pay a membership fee during this time.
- Don’t worry though, while we’re transforming your gym you’ll be able to use any of the 200+ other PureGyms across the UK for FREE. Once your gym becomes a PureGym, you can continue using other PureGyms from just £2 a month.
- Before using PureGym, you’ll need to complete a health declaration. We will send you details of this along with your PIN to access PureGym via email mid-October.
- Classes will be ready to book shortly before gym reopening via the PureGym app.
If you have questions, please take a look at the FAQs here.