The value of having a PT
Please Note: All PT’s are freelance. If you do sign up for PT sessions, this would be a contract solely between you and your PT.
The price of fitness success
Soho Gyms only take on Freelance Personal Trainers that fit with our way of thinking, Soho also have an Academy that trains PT’s giving them industry approved qualifications to train their clients – so we know a thing or two about Personal Training. Prices vary by gym and by Personal Trainer based on their experience and specialism but any Soho Personal Trainer can train you for any fitness goal.
You will receive a free consultation with your Personal Trainer which will help you define what you want to achieve and in turn help your PT determine the fitness approach needed to get you there.
Choose a package
A better way to buy your Personal Training is to buy a Soho PT package. You get more value for money and will help give you a set number of sessions to aim for and ultimately achieving your fitness goal. Have a look through our packages and get in touch to find out more.
PT Starter Package
- New to the gym or Personal Training then start with this introductory package.
- This package will give you all the information you need to get you off to the best possible start.
- Sessions to be used within 3 months of purchase date.
- Need a package to encourage and motivate losing those last few kilos - try the Weight Loss Package 10 x 1 hour Sessions for £495.
- Designed individually for you and your lifestyle. You’ll start with a body assessment, then get into your sessions - burning fat, losing weight and reaching energy levels you never knew you had.
- *Sessions to be used within 3 months of purchase date
- New to the gym or Personal Training then start with the Introductory package 3 x 40min sessions for £99.
- 3 x 40 min sessions
- This package includes a body composition, an individual program design and 1:1 sessions with a Personal Trainer to start your new fitness lifestyle.
- You can still have your Trainer's help, but now you can share them with your partner, friends or work colleagues – a great way to keep up your motivation and have fun.
- Provide an excellent opportunity to combine getting fit with the fun, motivation, and enjoyment, of training with your friends, so if you want to lose weight or shape up why not suggest it to the people you know and start training together.