- All members and their guests must be at least 18 years old. All members and their guests must have suitable ID to enable entry and use of Soho Gyms’ facilities.
- It is a member’s responsibility to inform Soho Gyms of any change of contact / address details.
- All members must swipe their membership card on the card reader upon every entry to Soho Gyms’ premises.
- Members or guests must wear suitable clothing gym wear and footwear at all times whilst on the premises. Jean-type clothing and open toe sandals/flip flops are not acceptable on the gym floor/studios. Due to the nature of some classes footwear may not be needed at the discretion of the instructor.
- Members or guests will not be permitted to join classes more than 5 minutes after the class has started. This is to ensure the class is safe and without interruption to current attendees. Class entry will only be guaranteed for members who successfully book a slot in advance.
- Soho Gyms does not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour towards members, guests or staff. Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Every member and guest must comply with the reasonable instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety and maintaining smooth running of the gym.
- Members are not permitted to give personal instruction to others whether for financial gain
- Only trainers approved by the management may use the gym for personal training.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- Members and their guests must accept responsibility for their personal property whilst on the premises and Soho Gyms shall not be liable for any loss damage or theft of personal property belonging to any member or any guest of a member occurring on the premises whether or not such property is left in lockers provided for the use of members and their guests and notwithstanding that payment or other consideration is made for such use.
- Members and their guests must exercise due care in particular when using the facilities and/or equipment so as to avoid injury to themselves and others using the gym and those in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before attending the gym. Soho Gyms shall not be responsible for any injury occurring on the premises whether as a result of the use or misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by them or otherwise in the absence of negligence on the part of Soho Gyms their employees and/or agents.
- Soho Gyms reserves the right to vary these Rules on not less than 7 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position in
- All members and their guests agree to abide by the Rules as posted in the Club and on the website www.sohogyms.com. A copy of the Rules is available for members if requested. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Rules the Managing Director’s reasonable interpretation of the Rules is final.